Monday, November 19, 2007

Altar moved

I finally brought my altar inside this evening. I will probably be bringing in more bits and pieces for a few weeks, but at least I've got the essentials taken care of.

It's nice to have the altar where I can see it more frequently. It is now in the same room as my computer and all of my craft supplies, so I'll have far more opportunities to see it and be reminded of Spirit. I'm glad of that. Of course, in a few months I won't ever be home during the day again, but that's a subject for another day.

I had a really wonderful week-end, so I'm going to try to focus on the happy vibes, and maybe ignore my worries for a little while. :-)

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm glad you found a way to bring your altar inside. Enjoy the happy vibes. What a good idea.