Saturday, October 20, 2007

Who am I?

I suppose that, if I intend to share my spiritual wanderings with others, I should begin with an introduction. But what to tell? I am a solitary pagan, and have been since the summer of 2000, when I turned 18. In college, I would occasionally celebrate with my friends, but I've always enjoyed the freedom of the solitary to discover what works best for me, testing new ideas and techniques against my own experience. When I left college I also left behind the only pagans I've ever been able to truly share with, which makes my path more lonely than I would like. It's frustrating; I prefer to do ritual alone, so I have trouble getting to know other pagans, so I don't have anyone to talk to locally when I find myself stuck, or confused, or just needing to share.

I won't try to list all of the sources that influence my spirituality right now. There are too many to list in one post, and I imagine that they will become clear with time.

I'm not out to set myself up as an expert on anything. I'm just one little pagan, walking my path as best I can.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

the design is really lovely. =)