Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Spirit creeping in

It's interesting, the way that spirit creeps into my life. It started with my taking lunch down by the river, and communing with an aspect of the Goddess. It got to the point where I couldn't go down there without Her demanding my attention, at least for a minute. Now that it's too cold to eat outside, I just take a walk around the area where I work, and the Wild God has claimed that time for his own. Not that I mine it -- His presence is a breath of fresh air in the middle of the workday! But now I am almost unable to take a walk alone without connecting to Spirit in some way. I didn't consciously choose this -- it's just slowly crept up on me. That's ok though. I never would have been able to stick to such a resolution if I had, and I'm glad of this development. Being with Them is always a blessing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think it's always the God and Goddess or do you think it could be spirits as well? Just wondering because I get the same feelings sometimes and there seem to be different ones if that makes sense.

onelittlepagan said...

Oh, certainly. My other "spirit friends" walk with me all the time, too.