Monday, September 29, 2008

September 2008 New Moon

For my new moon ritual, I decided to take Sacred Suzie's advice and "listen to the voice that's gotten small and speaks in whispers because it hasn't been heard in so long but it's still trying." The response I got was surprising, to say the least. It said "Be still." This, despite my desperate feelings of stagnation. I guess I need to stop struggling, and let things unfold. Perhaps all of my frantic emotional energy is just making things worse..... at any rate, I have vowed to do my best to spend at least fifteen minutes a day at my altar for the next cycle of the moon. Should be interesting.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow! Interesting message and a challenging one at that. I like how you are honouring it. I have often found that the more we struggle for change, the longer it takes to happen. It's when we let go of our supposed "control" that the universe moves things along. Such a hard one though. I'm with you in spirit on this journey!

sage said...

sounds like a wonderful idea! i think i could take the same advice for myself! Many Blessings~ Sage