Monday, February 18, 2008

I have returned

I got back from Arizona Friday night. It was wonderful, a truly delightful experience. I don't think I actually feel any clearer about my life now than I did when I left, but that might be because I always have trouble readjusting after a vacation, and I am not looking forward to returning to work tomorrow. Plus, I haven't managed to do *anything* at my altar since getting home.

If I'm lucky, I'll manage to distill some of my observations and realization from the trip into coherent posts at some point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back! I look forward to hearing more bout your trip. :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Sometimes standing still can be helpful too. I'm more of a wanderer myself. Some stability is good though. It's nice to see you back, I wonder if you'll share photos? ;)