Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So much to say, so little brain to say it with

I have so much to say, but so little mental capacity with which to say it. The December New Moon ritual was just as good as, if not better than, the November one. I haven't felt such wonderful energy during a ritual since college, and am ecstatic to have found this group.

Speaking of the New Moon, my task for this moon cycle is to learn how to be at home within myself, so that I can be at home wherever I may go. This is a major challenge for me, so I am look forward to it almost as much as I dread figuring out how to do it! First step is to turn one of my acorns into a pendant. If that works, I will try to take pictures....

My Free Will Astrology horoscope for this week is interesting:

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Are your cohorts looking at you quizzically, wondering why you seem so energized from exploring the shadowy, off-limits places? I'll offer some suggestions about what you could say to them. First, try to make them see that until you've risked going too far, you may not know when to stop. Second, tell them that you suspect there are healthy desires buried at the roots of your dark feelings, and you're hoping to free them. Third, explain to them that you're not picking at your scabs in order to prolong your hurt, but rather to better understand the hurt. If those rationales are too subtle for your companions to understand, cackle softly and say that you just need to be a little bad in order to give your goodness more soul.


I feel that this relates to my impending graduation in some way. Friday is my last day of class, and the graduation recognition ceremony is on Sunday.

1 comment:

turningwheelfarm said...

Happy Graduation! May the Goddess bless you in your future endeavors.