Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So tired

From Rob Brezsny's Free Will Astrology for this week:
CANCER (June 21-July 22): "His heart was growing full of broken wings and artificial flowers," wrote poet Federico Garcia Lorca. "In his mouth, just one small word was left." There were times during the first half of June when I was tempted to borrow those words to describe you, Cancerian. Now, thankfully, you're moving into a much brighter phase. The buds that are about to bloom in your heart are very much alive, not artificial, and your wings, while not fully restored to strength, are healing. Meanwhile, your mouth is even now being replenished with a fresh supply of many vivid words.


With luck, I will soon find the time and energy to not only update one or both of my blogs, but to have done something worth writing about.

3 comments:

amy said...

The cosmos so to speak are messing with me a bit too. I don't think it's because I am paying more attention to it I just think that I am aligned with some of the cycles a little too much for my taste! Take care. :)

Mary said...

!

Are you okay?

I wish I knew what was frustrating you.

onelittlepagan said...

Mary -- I'm fine. THere's nothing in particular that's going on, it's more just an accumulation of little things.