Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7th horoscope

I know I've plugged Rob Brezsny's Free Will Astrology here before, I am going to do it again. My horoscope for the coming week is so hilarious, I absolutely must share it!


CANCER (June 21-July 22): One of the most famous pop culture icons in Indonesia died last July. Mak Erot, who was over a hundred years old, was renowned for her skill in helping men develop more sizable reproductive organs. The official story was that she used nothing more than prayers and herbs, but there are hints that she also had supernatural powers. She's your patron saint this week, Cancerian, even if you're a woman. I am calling on her inspiration, and I hope you will too, to help you lengthen and strengthen your inner, metaphorical phallus, by which I mean your will to accomplish your dreams.


Interesting. I like it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh my! I've never read a horoscope quite like that one before. Symbolically I think it's saying your potential is endless but that metaphor is quite, well, male, LOL.

I'm supposed to sing to myself like a little bird. I normally do that but haven't for a while and think I will give it a shot again.